2001 holland house 01

Showing the front of Holland House, sold in 2001. The property was costing more to maintain than we were getting back in rent from the Memorial Club, so the decision was made to sell up and put the money in the bank, until such time as the Society could find a suitable property to invest in. Holland House dates back to 1860 and was formally the Dutch Consulate. It was purchased by the RNEBS in 1946 as a meeting place.